Monday, June 8, 2009

"I got a letter from the Quincy government/The other day/I opened & read it...

... it said I'm a sucka."

Two weeks ago, I attended the Sasquatch Music Festival in Quincy, Wash., a city that -- from what I can tell -- has the Gorge, easily the most beautiful concert venue I've ever been to, and...uh...a kick-ass gas station, maybe? On Friday, I received a letter addressed from the City of the Quincy. Inside, on official Quincy government letterhead, was this message: "Don't come back."



I was so hoping this came from some disgruntled Quincy government employee who somehow tracked down my address through Ticketmaster or something. Alas, it was just my idiot friend Jackie. Good prank, yes, but she fucked up by telling me it was her the next day. Had she waited, she would've had me calling Quincy. So, in a way, she actually kinda lost, even when she thought she won. FAIL!

No comments: